Mr. Thongma Vijitpongpun, Chief Executive Officer and President of Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited, disclosed the business plans for 2011 that, “The company sets the presale target at 42 billion Baht this year, which is the highest of the industry. In 2010, the company achieved the presale target of 38.753 billion Baht, which exceeds the original target of 29 billion Baht by 34 per cent and higher than the presales in 2009 by 70 per cent. The company this year sets the transfer target at 32 billion Baht, an increase from the transfer revenue last year by 37 per cent. In the past year, the company enjoyed success both in presale and transfer revenues. In 2011, the company therefore has adjusted the presale and transfer targets upwards in line with the company’s vision. In addition, Pruksa has also planned to launch 78 new projects both locally and internationally especially in the Asia Pacific region.”
Moreover, the company has announced the new marketing strategic campaign “Yes, we care” for the best interests of all stakeholder groups including customers, communities, society and shareholders to ensure the sustainable growth of the company. Pruksa determines to raise the company’s attention in all aspects as follows:
- Innovative Products The company has developed the home prototype and organized CEO Award to stimulate and instill awareness among the employees to participate in product development to improve the quality of products in all aspects. This will enable the company to produce goods and services which match the needs of the customers with beautifully-designed format and reasonable prices.
- Proactive Caring Services To improve the efficiency of Pruksa Contact Center 1739 service, Pruksa has applied modern digital media to support the company’s sales and marketing. The company focuses on self-service mode, namely Pruksa Application on Mobile, e-Selling Tool on iPad and online booking, among others.
- State-of-the-art Technology The company has expanded the capacity of Pruksa Precast to increase the capacity of steel-reinforced concrete production by using fully-automated carousel system to control every step of manufacturing process. The most advanced technology from Germany will contribute to better quality of products and reduce the construction waste. Pruksa is the leader of property developing business by introducing this state-of-the-art technology to Thailand.
- Certified People The company has set up Pruksa School to organize trainings for employees at all levels to improve the human resource capacity to prepare for the business expansion and instill “Pruksa Culture” among the employees to ensure effective implementation of the customer-centered guideline
- Green Social Responsibility The company has participated in Green Ocean Strategy Project which consists of Green Corporate Governance and Green Habits to make Pruksa an exemplary corporation in social and environment responsibility. Apart from raising this issue among the public, the company’s effort will enable the company to prosper and co-exist with the community in a sustainable manner.
Mr. Prasert Taedulayasathit, Director and Chief Business Officer, Pruksa Real Estate PCL, revealed that, "This year, Pruksa will focus on low-rise development which is the market where Pruksa possesses strong expertise and commands high market share. The company has planned to launch 78 new projects with the value of approximately 54 billion Baht, consisting of 42 townhouse projects, 17 single house projects, 15 condominium projects and 4 overseas projects.”
“All 78 new projects will cover Bangkok and its perimeter as well as the provinces with high demand for residences such as Khon Kaen. In the past year, Pruksa has successfully developed projects in provinces such as Ayutthaya, Chonburi and Phuket. As for the overseas projects, the company has planned to launch three projects in India: one in Bangalore, which will be officially opened for sales in the first quarter, one in Mumbai which will be opened for sales in the third quarter and the other is in Chennai which will be opened in the fourth quarter. The company also plans to officially launch a project in Haiphong in Vietnam this year,” Mr. Prasert added.